Monday, December 15, 2014

Nine days til' christmas! Chapter two

When we arrived, Daniel immediately found the tree he wanted. "I want that one!" He exclaimed. My mom walked over to I, to get a closer look. It was about six feet high, and full of leaves and branches. It was also very green. "Awesome tree, Daniel!" I rewarded. "This looks perfect. Right mom?" she had a big smile on her face. "Yes! Come on! Let's buy it!" After we hooked the tree on the roof of our van, we headed home.

"Here are the ornaments, mom!" I said as I brushed some dust off my clothes. These ornaments had been my Grandma's. We kept them in the attic. "Yay!" Daniel screamed. "Mom, when are we going to pick up John?" John is my younger brother, who is nine years old. He is in an after-school art class. Today, they are making ornaments. "We'll pick him up in ten minutes." My mom said, as she put a golden star ornament on the tree. "Actually" my mom said "Let's go now. They are finishing early today." "Let's go!" Daniel and I both said. "Jinx!"






No comments:

Post a Comment