Sunday, January 4, 2015

Play-doh fruits!

Hi guys! As a stocking stuffer for Christmas, I got Play-doh! The colors looked so cool, I decided to make fruits out of them. Here are some pics!
 
 
All the fruits in a bowl.

Strawberries

A different angle of the strawberries

This originally was supposed to be an apple (Color in the picture is much more orange that real color)
The color is more peach color, so it is a peach!

different angle of peach

Banana!

Tangerine. Yummy! My favorite
 
Grapes!

All of the fruit


Angel, My American girl doll, wanted to pose with the fruit. She choose the banana first.
Bananas are her favorite!




strawberry!

Peaches! tangerines! Both!

Grapes. A nutritious and delicious, bite-size snack

How it looks, in angels hand

Angel and her dog honey, saying goodbye.



 
I hope you liked my fruit. My family sure did! But remember! "Fun to play with, not to eat!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment