Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fun I had yesterday!

Yesterday, me and my family (My parents, my four brothers and me) went to downtown! And we brought our scooters to ride around the lake there.  We went to the library real quick to drop off some books, then to the lake. We saw fish, Great blue Herons, egrets, swans (even black ones), and cute ducks! They looked like doves, but could swim. There were light posts with Christmas decorations on them all around the lake. When we were done, we went to the playground across the street and played there for about thirty minutes. There was a clear area, about two acres big, with a tall Christmas tree made out of lights, and a train made out of lights. Then we went to eat pizza. When we were done, we walked a block away to a park. (It was about five acres, no playground. Just plants and benches and sidewalk.) It was decorated with a bunch of Christmas lights. All the sidewalks had arcs on top with big nutcrackers made out of lights. A jack-in-the-box made of lights. A Christmas tree, train, and stars, all made with lights. It was beautiful!

Have fun exploring where you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment