Sunday, December 14, 2014

FFF and a story.

Sorry I was late for FFF. I need an alarm clock to help remind me! I am just very busy. I was busy with schoolwork. Soon it will be my Christmas break for two weeks! Ten days till' Christmas! I am going to do part of a story, everyday until Christmas. Here goes!
 
Chapter one:
To the Christmas tree farm we go.

"Allie!" My mother called, from the front door. I was in my room, hustling into my favorite jacket, while reading a book. "Coming!" I said back. finally I zipped up my jacket. A black one with hot pink, and sky blue scribbles (If you watched the LEGO movie, you know what I mean) I grabbed my hat and mittens. I couldn't wait to get in the car. We were going to the tree lot, to buy a Christmas tree. I ran out of my room, with my book in my secret inside pocket. I skidded to a stop, by the door. "Reading?" My mom asked, staring at a bulge under my pocket. The book. "Yes" I said. "It is my extra credit book for literature. My mom nodded. "Come on! Let's go get that tree!" Now it was my turn to nod. "Where's Daniel?" I asked. I looked around for my six  year old brother. "He is already in the car." My mom said, as we walked to the car. Daniel loves getting out of the house. I skipped to the car, and stopped at the door of the passenger seat. Daniel started singing jingle bells, as I buckled up. "Hi Allie!" he said. "Hey, little Dan." I replied. "I am not little!" He said back as He closed his eyes tight, turned his head to the side, stuck out his tongue, and crossed his arms. Mom and I stifled a laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment