Thursday, December 18, 2014

Six days 'til christmas! Chapter four!

Chapter four:

Presents

 

December 21st. 8 am. Sunday.

I put my jewelry making kit back on my shelf. I just finished making a bracelet for my mom. I wrapped it up in some leftover wrapping paper, from last year, and put it under the tree. I made wooden cars for my brothers, with little people made out of clothes pins. They looked really neat. “Phew!” I said to myself. “Now I need my pot making kit.” I was going to make a mug for my dad, in Christmas green, and bright red. His favorite colors. Whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The machine went, as it spinned the clay. I molded it in to a cup, and turned it off. I put it to dry, then I would paint it, then I would cook it.

 
In the mean time, Gabe was making presents too. He made a clay pot (from art class) for my mom. For my dad, he made I string to hold my dad’s glasses around his neck. For me, he sewed a bunch of different colored ribbons together, to make a bookmark. It was a rainbow one. For Daniel, well, he made a car like mine, but the person was a medicine dropper we don’t use, with a soda cap as a hat, and pieces of cardboard for arms, which he hot glued on. (Don’t worry. He knows how to safely hot glue, from art classes) He put each present into a gift bag, and named them



 


No comments:

Post a Comment