Monday, December 22, 2014

Three days til christmas!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!

ok. Chapter 6.
Christmas eve Pt. 1

Beep beep beep! the oven timer went off. I grabbed the oven mitt and pulled out a dozen sugar cookies. "Gabe! Daniel!" I called. "Frosting time!" They came rushing in, with glitter all over their hands. They were making snowflakes, and wanted to put glitter on them. I cant wait until tomorrow. I thought to myself. I KNOW I am getting at least one LEGO set. Let's just say, I shook my presents. I was going to make a stop motion video before I go back to my Homeschool Co-op. We had three weeks off. I got down two different colored frostings. Red and green. Then some rainbow sprikles. "I am going to decorate the trees!" Daniel said. "I will do stars!" I said. "Snowmen!" Gabe said. and off we decorated.

This chapter will be short, because today we will have a Christmas partyin my house (It's an annual thing)

Oh! Have you found the Christmas trees yet? the contest is ending soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment